Sinusitis often develops after a cold or flu-like illness. When the lining of the sinuses is at all swollen, this swelling can interfere with the normal flow of mucus which gets trapped in the sinuses causing an uncomfortable pressure to build up. In the case of acute sinusitis, the infection develops quickly within a few days but it only lasts a short time and is generally gone within a week or so.
Salt Therapy can bring much-needed relief for persons suffering from sinusitis
Halotherapy works by:
Reducing inflammation of the airways
It reduces IgE levels, which means the immune system won’t over-react to asthma/allergy triggers.
Benefits of Salt Cave with Sinusitis
- Reduction in the need for inhalers, steroids and antibiotics
- Breathing is easier after just a few sessions
- Improved lung function
- Reduction in the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviates sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clears mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increases the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prolonged remission times