Bronchitis is a major health issue given the number of individuals who have contracted bronchitis: Numbers of adults with diagnosed chronic bronchitis in the past year reaches over 8.6 million. If left untreated, this can result in hospitalization with the average length of stay with chronic bronchitis as first-listed diagnosis being 4.5 days. Over 600,000 persons were admitted to hospital in 2014 with chronic bronchitis.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride is released by the Halogenerator into the salt cave allowing participants to breathe in the salty air. Anecdotal reports show that some persons suffering from chronic bronchitis who do a halotherapy course may result in many benefits.
Benefits of Salt Cave with Bronchitis
- Reduction in the need for inhalers, steroids and antibiotics
- Breathing is easier after just a few sessions
- Improved lung function
- Reduction in the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviates sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clears mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increases the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prolonged remission times